- Traveling through Turkey, which stands as the coolest thing I’ve ever done.
- Seeing the Dirtbombs — finally! — play live, which stands as one of the greatest rock shows I’ve ever attended.
- Making a well-received Turkish breakfast for L.A. friends, just to give them a taste of Anatolian greatness.
- Watching the Dodgers grind out a come-from-behind victory over the Reds at Maggie June’s first baseball game.
- Planning a return trip to Sonoma and Bodega Bay in keeping with what’s becoming a legendary family Memorial Day tradition.
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Best May Ever?