Monday, March 03, 2008

Congratulations to Everyone!

Very cool things have been happening to some very cool friends lately:

  • Jon Brunt and Adrian Rogers are getting married! Is The State News a wedding factory or what?
  • Micah Muzio is now an FAA-approved helicopter pilot! I hope to be bringing you a detailed post on a chopper ride with the Air Wolf himself in the not-too-distant future.
  • Amy Bevevino and Shane O'Dell are having a baby! Here's to hoping the child will be adorable, but maybe not so adorable that Amy will want to bite it.
Huzzahs to my great friends!

|||||

Look to this digital space soon for a full report on Los Feliz Pub Crawl Winter 2008, which was a smashing, and smashed, success.

8 comments:

mike and becky hudson said...

Name one couple worth a crap that got together at the State News.

Pat said...

Congratulations to Jon and Adrian.

They are among the kindest, brightest folks from the turn-of-the-century State News crew. And they are wonderful together.

Also: in answer to Mike and Becky's query:

Fred and Sierra.

Craig said...

There was one forbidden coupling I could only have wished for back then: the Front Room and the Back Room.

adrian said...

change of plans. i'm marrying pat muir. but don't tell his woman, because i think she could whup me.

Kate said...

Welcome to The-State-News-OMG-I-married-one-Club.

Maybe someday you'll be welcomed into the OMG-we-multiplied-club.

And Adrian, Pat is not a bad choice... Joe once left me at a party because I went upstairs with him... Remember, Pat?! So if you want to mix it up, it may be a way to go.

Pat said...

Let's not get any rumors started with loaded phrases such as "went upstairs with him" or "marrying pat muir."

Adrian is right to be wary; my woman is frighteningly violent.

And, yes, Kate, I do remember that hilarious evening (actually I think it was like 5 a.m. by that point) when Joe stormed off without you. Good times.

kate said...

Classic.

You and Cook didn't believe me when I said he would.

I wasn't implying anything. Besides, what happens upstairs, stays upstairs.

SurgeFilter said...

Congrats to Pat and Adrian. I hope they enjoy the awesome new, digitally remastered Airwolf soundtrack that they've just released called 'Airwolf Themes' which you can download off Apple iTunes Store, or from their official website where there are great teaser samples, http://www.airwolfthemes.com/