Sunday, February 17, 2008

Muir Turns Profit


That's not all Pat Muir turned on Sunday: The old sea dog also turned 30! Pat, now that the hideous march of time has revealed itself to you, always remember this photo, which I've had a team of models, photographers, lighting experts, and designers working on since you turned 29. I don't think I need to explain the symbolism of the image, but I will say this: When you get the invoice for the photo, please make payment within 60 days or face a 5% penalty for each week thereafter. Happy birthday, buddy!

|||||

Maggie June enjoyed herself to bits during her first time at the beach on Saturday. All indications were that Mike, Grandma Hudson, and solid New Yorker-Michigander Tom had almost as much fun. And who wouldn't? Beautiful kid, perfect weather, sand, surf, Neptune's? Honestly.

1 comment:

Pat said...

Aw, shucks.

You should know, by the way, that I remain incredibly immature. My lady and some friends of ours threw me a surprise party on Saturday. I ended up with rum and blood on my shirt. I wish you could have been there.