Friday, October 12, 2007

Not Sure...But I'm Signing Off Anyway

I'm not sure exactly if Gaines is ever coming back, but I think I'm going to post a picture of Beck and Maggs and just let the chips fall where they may.

One note: Hudster Starkins will be in Chicago, the Second City, The Windy City, Old Swampy (Kinda, right?) for the majority, let's say...the entirety...of next weekend. I'll have a hotel room, an expense account and smiles-o-plenty to be back among the Broad Shouldered ones. Anyone and anyone AND anyone is welcome to come down, partake in the joyousfulness and maybe even take a picture with me that will then be up here.

Rah, Rah...Focket Rever! Pocket Clever! Docket Lever! Socket Beaver!

michael(dot)c(dot)hudson(at)gmail(dot)com

"Sideways: First Time in the Carrier Thing That Gaines Once Strangely Got Upset About Claiming That Parents Should Carry Their Kids (a.k.a. -- First Time in the Carrier Thing that Inspired Perhaps the worst rant Gaines has ever gone on)"

2 comments:

Erin "Mother of 2 Carrier-Carried Children" said...

Maggie is getting so big! I can't believe it. I am strictly a pro-carrier person. Stay strong Becky Hudson!

Craig said...

I'll be back tomorrow afternoon, which means Rocket Fever will be back to its regularly scheduled anemic updating regiment.

***BUT*** look for some big changes in the RF landscape coming up in 2008, folks. Gainesy will be making a comeback in a big way. Just you wait.