Friday, June 29, 2007

Week 1: No Sleep 'til Saginaw




First off:

THANKS!! for all the kind words from everyone. Feel free to write Beck, Maggie and myself at michael.c.hudson@gmail.com or beckyhud(at)yahoo.com anytime. All inquiries welcome...

Second:

The grand-padres have arrived from the Mitten and I'm about to fall into a deep slumber, making me sentimental. This little girl kicks total butt. I can't get enough of her. She's absolutely the greatest thing ever. So here's a few more pics to spread the love.

Have a flippin' great weekend everyone. And tip some suds to MJ if you happen to find yourself near an adult beverage this weekend. Send the bill to the house...

Love,
--Mike, Becky & Maggs

5 comments:

Steve said...

I'll be tipping a club soda with lime. Sound okay?

Craig said...

Here's to Maggie June! L'chaim!

Solari said...

So much cute.

Craig said...

That's a real reaction on my face. That's actually how I felt upon first meeting her.

Anonymous said...

Craig,

It looks you're trying to eat that poor baby.