Friday, February 09, 2007

Rocket Fever's Biggest Day of the Year!

Happy birthday to Hayley E. Gaines, who is on academic assignment somewhere in the jungles of London! Sister, I hope you celebrate your day in a socially responsible, vegetarian, nondairy fashion.

|||||

Happy second birthday to Rocket Fever! As of today, RF has had 30,760 visits. We average 46 visits per day. October was our best month last year, with about 1,500 visits. This here will be RF's 705th post. Thanks, friends, for reading, commenting, and linking. It's a neat little neighborhood we've created in Internet City.

|||||

ROCKET FEVER STRIKES OUT INTO A NEW MEDIUM

Welcome to Rocket Fever TV. It consists of about seven shorts taken with my crappy digital camera's video function, but I might just be upgrading that whole mess in the near future. In the meantime, consider the graininess of the images as texture. Yeah, I meant to do that. What I didn't mean to do is shoot so many of them sideways. I didn't anticipate that YouTube only plays its images horizontally. Duh.

So far, the most popular videos are of the famed nacho fountain at Dan and Garland's Super Bowl party last weekend. Science and technology have finally made it, folks: We now have the means of conveying mass quantities of nacho cheese in fountain form. You know Great Haven would love that.


4 comments:

b-train said...

That must have been fun to clean.

Mike said...

I feel like Patton when I see that. Disgusted by the gore, yet undeniably drawn in.

"God help me I love it so..."

Dr. Hot Crap said...

worst use of cheese ever.

ever.

Solari said...

Why do I get the feeling that, after seeing this, Rexrode is somewhere in Meridian Township looking for something similar to this to buy me?