Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I'm Beginning to Have My Doubts About The City Desk

R.J. White's City Desk project has made two serious errors. It now lists me as a contributor, and today it posted a short piece I wrote.

Click over to the site now, before I single-handedly bring it down.

|||||

I've decided to declare a two-week moratorium on writing about Lansing. I need to explore other vistas like, say, my neighborhood. We'll see how it goes. Biddle City always beckons ...

|||||

How fun was bowling on Sunday? Super fun! How bad was I? Way, way bad! Check the pix at the Flickr page.

|||||

Saw Pan's Labyrinth on Saturday. Seriously great movie. I hope to never see it again. I've never felt so awful after seeing a film. The trailer makes it seem like something almost good for kids. Man, I'm 28, and I almost couldn't take some of those scenes. Damn.

No comments: