Saturday, January 13, 2007

Buy Kate's Book

Kate will have to eat this dog if you don't buy her book.

As I sit across from a guy illustrating his own comic book at the Los Feliz Branch Library, I come across this MySpace bulletin from the incomparable Kate Cosgrove. Do as you're told:

I finally put together a BOOK of the first years of my comic strip WhiteGirl (published weekly in the Lansing NOISE).

For those of you who can't get the NOISE due to living elsewhere, lack of skills in magic, or perhaps mental retardation ... you can now buy the book on Cafepress for just $7.50!

I'll even autograph it for free ... I'll even autograph YOU for free ... so pick up a copy, it's so funny-- it'll make milk come out your nose ... even if you're not drinking milk while reading it.

VISIT: www.cafepress.com/katecosgrove

No comments: