Thursday, September 21, 2006

Netflix USA

The LAT does a neat piece on what people across the country are renting via Netflix. Which, by the way, I keep meaning to re-sign up for.

*****

I hit Famima!!, which L.A. is going nuts over, yesterday for lunch. It was O.K. My salad was passable and shrimp inari tasty. But it was a tad pricey (which I guess goes with the Japanese theme), and I wished I had been served by robots instead of boring old humans. But don't take my word for it; my employer's star food writer thinks it's kinda cool.

1 comment:

Lawrence Everett Forbes said...

It's funny--I just re-signed-up (does that mean I resigned in an upward position?) for NetFlix today! Going to catch up on the first season of Weeds, The Shield, and a litany of other shows and movies. I had actually been contemplating expanding my cable horizons, but...I'm finding that I just don't have the patience I used to with television these days. It's likely related to the commercial breaks (having done some of that programming stuff at SOAPnet, among other things).

So, yeah--all about getting my 'Flix fix--and now that I'm back in the mix...