Friday, August 11, 2006

Little Red Leaves the Nest

It's with great pride that I congratulate Sara Lepro on her impending move to New York. Sara, whom I worked with at Inside Business Magazine, has accepted a job at a trade publisher in NYC. Slepro, as we affectionately call her, actually started at IB before me, as an intern. Mike Zawacki and I identified her right away as a youngster with talent, which led us to institute a shadow campaign to get her hired at IB. She's never disappointed, and I don't think anyone will be surprised about her move to the City. The girl's always been destined for greatness.

Sara, I hope my reference finally settles that issue surrounding my throwing away your interview notes when you were an intern. Be sure to leave the WOE in good hands. Professor Von Ape wouldn't have it any other way.

Huzzah to Sara!

P.S. If you don't gimme a dd during your going-away party, I'll never forgive you.

1 comment:

Slepro said...

Thanks, Craig! Of course you'll get a DD! And, I said it before and I'll say it again, let the west coast/east coast rivalry commence!