Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Dispatches

I love crazy college stunts like these. He's a Spartan!

*****

The city of Austin, Texas, has welcomed Steve Borough. Congratulations.

*****


This is what's above my desk right now. I really need to hang some images on the walls.

*****

Going to see the Raconteurs do a free thing at Amoeba Thursday. That'll be all right.

*****

I'm trying to give up high-fructose corn syrup. But I love ketchup and Miracle Whip so much.

*****

Here's a tip: Hold tight to your drink when you're at a bar with a couple of women who like to talk with their hands. The odds are excellent that they'll slap the beer right into your shirt (if you don't do it to yourself first).

*****

The addicts (myself included) beat the pants off the teetollers in the caffeine poll, 17-4. Now flick over to the new poll. (Thanks to MLJ for the suggestion.)

No comments: