I was in the audience at the "Jimmy Kimmel Show" with Brunt and Adrian last night. Probably should have alerted everyone to that earlier.
1. Guests were Wilmer Valderamma and Ludacris. Pretty simple.
2. The studio is pretty small. Think a small theater.
3. My voice is raspy from cheering so much. They basically make you scream the whole time. Plus my hands almost started to bleed I had to clap so much.
4. Jimmy Kimmel is Pat Muir.
5. Overall, pretty fun!
In other news:
1. Tacos are good.
2. Going to a Dodgers game today.