Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Well, Damn

Here's my blog, I guess. The name comes from the first words I read after opening up Ray Bradbury's "Martian Chronicles," which I must have read at least five times.

Just to get everyone up to speed, here's me right now: recently divorced, about to leave Cleveland for home in Lansing, Mich., and whatever lies beyond. I almost named this thing "The Hustle," since that's what I'll be getting on in the coming months. I'm going to test the theory that a professional editor can survive without a full-time job. I'm going to be doing some traveling, some reading, some reconnecting with folks.

More to follow.

Oh! Happy Birthday, sister.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let me be the first to congratulate you on the start of a brilliant career. Welcome to the world of the blog. I shall bookmark and check daily.

JC